COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY POLICIES
- Do not attend or participate in a league or event if any of the following apply to you:
- You have flu-like symptoms, such as coughing, sneezing, runny nose, body aches, or fever.
- You have been knowingly exposed to a person that tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days (excluding healthcare workers with proper PPE on)
- Our club is practicing social distancing. Maintain a distance of 6 feet from others whenever possible.
- Do not come into contact with other players outside of the game, such as high fives or post-game handshakes.
- Wash your hands before and after the game.
- We are educating our staff and working with venues on proper cleaning guidelines. Hand sanitizer will be available at all events. Free masks are available upon request.
- Information and guidelines for specific leagues or events will be emailed out to all participants before the league or event starts.
- Additional actions and recommendations may be developed.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.