5-27 Update: Club activities will resume on June 11 with increased social distancing, hygiene and other public health measures in place.
- April 4th Bar Olympics has been postponed to a later date - TBD. We should have a decision by early June for this event.
- Thursday sand volleyball will start June 11th.
- Wednesday bags will start June 17th.
- Sunday kickball starting July 12 is still on as scheduled.
COVID-19 Health Concerns: Plans & Policy
- We can all help prevent the spread of illness by following simple daily precautions including washing hands frequently with soap for at least 20 seconds, covering coughs and sneezes, avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth and staying home when ill.
- Do not attend or participate in a league or event if any of the following apply to you:
- You have flu-like symptoms, such as coughing, sneezing, runny nose, body aches, or fever.
- You have been knowingly exposed to a sick person.
- You are in a high-risk group.
- We are educating our staff and working with venues on proper cleaning guidelines and having extra supplies available.
- Maintain 6 feet of distance between other players whenever possible.
- Do not come into contact with other players outside of the game, such as high fives or post-game handshakes.
- Wash your hands before and after the game
- If you or your team is not able to continue playing, please contact us.
- Additional actions and recommendations may be developed.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this difficult and challenging time. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.