Official Darts Rules
Behavior & Conduct
- Each player is required to display good sportsmanship, and respect to the League Officials and other players at all times. Rude, aggressive, vulgar language or behavior may result in either ejection from the game, suspensions or by being banned from the league/club all together for repeated violations.
- All players must be 21 years of age and over.
- This league is for recreational-level players. Competitive players that play in regular dart leagues & tournaments are not allowed.
- Team rosters shall include a minimum of 2 players.
- Teams may play with 2 or 3 players for the dart games.
- A team cannot play a game with 1 player. 2 players are needed to avoid a forfeit.
- Subs from outside the league are allowed. This league is for fun. No ringers!
- Maximum of 1 sub from other teams in the league.
- No new subs/players for postseason tournaments. Must be on the team roster and have played in a regular season match with that team to be eligible for the upper tournament.
- Teams will play 5 rounds against another team. Each game is worth 1 point in the league standings. The first 3 games will be Cricket and the next 2 games will be 501.
- At the beginning of the match, teams will throw for the center of the bullseye to decide the home team. 3 throws for each team. If the dart hits the board and doesn't stick, that player may re-throw. The team that is closest to the center of the bullseye is home. The home team will throw first for the 1st, 3rd and 5th rounds. The away team will throw first the 2nd and 4th rounds.
- Players will alternate throws with their teammates. All throws must be from behind the marked line.
- There is a 90-minute time limit for matches. If time is called, the team ahead in points will be declared the winner for that game. If teams have not started the 5th game, they will shoot for the bullseye for the remaining league points (1 dart per player; closest throw to center wins).
- Any team not ready to play within 10 minutes of the posted game time shall forfeit the first game. If the team is not ready to play within 15 minutes of the posted game time, the opposing team shall take a default win 5-0.