CANCELED - Dodgeball - Thursdays (Spring) (Archived)
***SEASON HAS BEEN CANCELED DUE TO COVID-19 SITUATION***
Our dodgeball is coed and fast-paced. We play with rubber-coated foam balls - enough to get some speed behind, but not enough to hurt when they hit. League details below.
- 21-and-over league
- League plays on Thursday nights starting March 5th at Jane Boyd Community House
- Coed, 6 vs 6 play (3 males max on court for each team)
- Team roster minimum is 8 (with at least 4 of each gender)
- Independent referee for each game
- 6-week season: 5-week regular season followed by upper/lower postseason tournament for all teams on 6th week
- Start times at 6:30, 7:10, 7:45 & 8:25 PM. 1 match per week. Start time will vary each week; all teams will rotate times.
- League T-shirt for each player in your choice of team color (standard unisex fit) Sizing Guide
- Socializing, food and drinks at our sponsor bar Kickstand; 8 free drink tickets for each team
- Postseason prizes for top teams and league champion shirts for winning team
- Be part of the most social group in Cedar Rapids and meet new people!
- Sign up as an individual 'free agent', small group (placed on same team) or as a full team
- Team price is $380 + tax (up to 12 team shirts included) / Individual price is $45 + tax / person
Understanding our sign-up options:
- Team Pricing – Team is paid entirely upfront by the captain when they sign up the team. This option is only available when captain creates a team. This is a great option for those having large teams, especially company teams, as the team price does not increase no matter the amount of players and up to 12 team shirts are included.
- Individual Pricing – Our Most Popular Option. A team captain signs up the team just paying for him or herself and each player on the team is responsible for paying the individual fee when they register. This option helps our awesome team captains not have to worry about collecting money, which we know is a major hassle sometimes!
- Free Agents / Small Groups - Just select the Free Agent (if by yourself) or the Small Group (if with a friend or three) option and we will take care of the rest and get you placed on a team!
Questions? Contact Brian at 319-804-8512 or [email protected]
MUST BE 21 AND OVER TO REGISTER. DEADLINE IS FEB. 23. NO LEAGUE SHIRTS AFTER THIS DATE.
|Official Rules:||Dodgeball Rules|
|Location:||Cedar Rapids - Jane Boyd Community House|
Now — Feb 25, '20 Regular
Feb 26, '20 — Last Day of Program Late
|Team Roster:||8 Players Minimum, at least 4 of each gender. No Maximum.|
|First Game Date:||Thursday, March 5, 2020|
|Last Game Date:||Thursday, March 26, 2020|
|Postseason Format:||Top 4 teams|
|Individual Price:||Regular $45.00 + taxLate $45.00 + tax (See Refund Policy)|
|Team Price:||Regular $380.00 + taxLate $45.00 + tax per person (See Refund Policy)|