Bags - Wednesdays (October Session)
Join us for a bags league at Hazzard County on Wednesday nights! The league will start October 21.
- We will be offering 3 divisions: Competitive, Intermediate & Rec (descriptions below)
- Roster minimum is 2 players; no gender requirement. 3-4 players is recommended team size.
- 7-week regular season + playoffs on the 8th week for qualifying teams (typically at least top half makes it). No games on Thanksgiving Eve Nov. 25th.
- Game times at 6:15, 7:15 & 8:15 PM. Start time will vary each week; all teams will rotate.
- Each match will be 5 rounds to 21 points. Each round counts in the standings.
- League bags are provided for rec division. 'Bring your own bags' is allowed (rec division must use rec-level bags). Full size boards with custom scoreboards. Boards for competitive division will be at 27 feet. Rec division will be at approx. 25 ft. distance due to space limitations.
- Socializing before, during and after the games! Meet new people!
- Cash prizes and gift cards for top 2 teams in each division
- T-shirts for winning team of each division
- Team fee is $80 (includes tax)*
- COMPETITIVE: Experienced, skilled players. More serious players and teams. Bring your own bags. Boards at 27 feet.
- INTERMEDIATE: Some previous experience. Bags provided. Boards at approx. 25 feet.
- REC: Less serious players and teams. Bags provided. Boards at approx. 25 feet.
Player Rating Levels (you will be asked to rate your skill level during registration)
- Beginner – Player has very little control over where the bag is going and the bag often misses the board.
- Social/Rec – Player has a feel for the distance, but is erratic in getting the bag to consistently hit and stay on the board.
Intermediate – Player has started to develop some consistency when tossing the bag and has a basic understanding of game strategy.
Competitive – Player fully understands game strategy and plays at a high competitive level. They can make all types of throws, but may struggle with consistency every once in a while.
Advanced – Player can and wants to compete against anyone. This player can execute sliding the bag and airmailing the bag as needed. Player fully understands game strategy and plays and practices on a regular basis.
*Team price is $80. Once the team price has been paid (either individually by 2 people or by the team captain) the team will be marked as 'paid' & additional players may be added at no-charge.
DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS OCTOBER 14
Questions? Contact Brian at 319-804-8512 or [email protected]
|Official Rules:||Bags League Rules|
|Location:||Cedar Rapids - Hazzard County|
Now — Oct 14, '20 Standard
Oct 15, '20 — Last Day of Program Late
|Team Roster:||2 Players Minimum, at least 0 of each gender. No Maximum.|
|First Game Date:||Wednesday, October 21, 2020|
|Last Game Date:||Wednesday, December 16, 2020|
|Individual Price:||Standard $37.38 + taxLate $37.38 + tax (See Refund Policy)|
|Team Price:||Standard $74.77 + taxLate $37.38 + tax per person (See Refund Policy)|